Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Political Conspiracy

Is it purely coincidence or is it a conspiracy? From the jumpship of MB from BN to PRK, then to PRK MB and the ever hated Hee Yit Foong resigned from Pakatan rakyat, Perak change of state government, to the resignation of one of Kedah MB, and to now Elizebeth Wong's nude photo issues, can you really believe this is all because of coincidences?

For me I really can't be bother what will happen next, who will resign from PKR or DAP or PAS, who will jump from one party to another. All I know is that all these things are related to our PM-elect, Najis.

From the way he seized the Perak state government, the way he smile, the way he talk and all and all, it's not difficult to see how the incoming PM behaviour will be. This is not the PM Malaysia needed, and from the way he handle things, we can expect a cowboy style management and administration in Putrajaya.

Whether Kedah will be fallen back to BN, or whether BN will do whatever it took to seize back Selangor, I will not be bother by it because all the smart civilians out there will clearly know who is good and who's bad. For me it is clear that where my next vote will goes to.

After all that happened over the past few weeks, it wouldn't surprise me if BN succeeded in taking back Kedah and Selangor, but for how long I dare to say for just another 4 years maximum!

No comments: