Sunday, March 7, 2010

PDRM Efficiency Improved

It's notably that our police force, PDRM efficiency has improved significantly of late. I just read about an article that police already moved in to Sultan Sulaiman Club that Pakatan Rakyat will gather to celebrate their 2nd anniversary of landmark win over Barisan Nasional during the 12th GE.

I have never seen PDRM in such efficient state of mind eversince I came back from UK, and it's to my surprise that they could act before anything happened, as though they know for sure there will be some rule breakers there creating havoc etc.

I'd dealt with policemen several times, and fortunate and unfortunately, all cases reported seems to be 0% solved, yet this not-yet-happen thing they will know in advance. Just wonder who's the mastermind of all these!

PAKATAN FOREVER

No comments: