Friday, February 22, 2008

Nokia 6110 Navigator

I am thinking of changing my old fashioned handphone now. After searching over and over for the last 1 year plus I hardly find any new handphone that I really like. That's also why I still use my old 5-yr-old samsung phone. Buttons and panel are now at its lifespan limit, and it's about time for me to get a new phone now.

Few days ago I happened to passed by Nokia shop, and finally I came across a phone that really interest me. Nokia 6110 Navigator. Has anyone uses this phone now or know something about it? Can you please post your comment on this phone here so I can know more about this phone.

This is the only phone in the market that attracted me and if this is value for money, I would go for this phone, otherwise I would have to wait until the next phone attracted me in such way. Thanks for your comment

No comments: