Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stupid Show Off Mercedes Driver

Last night at Kota Damansara, I met with a stupid asshole Mercedes driver. I suppose this driver is trying to show off in front of his friend that his car can bully other small car.

As I drive along the road from Kota Damansara exit towards Ikea, this silver E-class Mercedes from behind was flashing hi-beam at me when I was indicating to turn left. Even I let this moron through, he purposely swirled his car very close to my left, and then sudden slow down upon entering a narrow one-car lane.

When turning left towards LDP, he blocked my way left and right few times, knowing my small little car can't be more powerful than his, so I just follow and laugh at this asshole. What will he gets if he block my way? What would he lose if I overtook him? What would he gain if both of us knock into each other? I just don't know why such people exists in this world, especially people driving a brand new merc. This only bring down his own personality and character.

I will only think this is a low class moron, like we said Kurang Ajar people. He should lucky he didn't meet a road bully last night or else he can bring his pride and merc with him to hell! I feel pity with him, and he will learnt one day, the hard way!

P/s: If you are the person reading this, sorry to say but you are a son of bitch asshole! You are more suited to driving a small little hogging kancil than the car you driving last nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your story is very common, and not among Mercedes, BMW drivers but also other brands. To tell you the truth, these people are those who for the first time driving those kind of cars. They could be a driver, somebody's nephew, brother, or even neighbour. The real owner will never have the time to do that.

I guess the name MORON, JERK, and whatnots, fit the person. There are so many of them in Malaysia.

So, next time if you come across these wannabes....just slow down, and let them pass through. Let them SYOK SENDIRI and die, and....go to hell!

Anonymous said...

I bet you hog the road. People just dont do crazy things without being provoked.
You dont own the road! Road hoggers should die being rammed from the back by a monster truck and head crush thru the windscreen with brains splashed across the road.
Work harder, get yourself a better car, then you talk.