Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top Gear

Recently I read an article criticising Jeremy Clarkson's Topgear live in HK event. What's the big fuss actually and why do they criticising him? I love Topgear program and Jeremy Clarkson is a good presenter for the particular program along with the other 2 blokes.

Of course everyone has their preferences on cars, especially when comes to supercars. It's the same for me as I do prefer certain make than the other. So it's quite natural that Jeremy and co will have favouring ones over the other.

Then come again why we can't review on our own product's quality? Why must they criticise someone for their own failure? For instant, Proton is famous for producing cars use for people wearing leafs in the jungle. Why would he said so? There must be a reason for it!

The simple reason is that Proton's QC would fail in their part of world regardless of whatever technology they claimed to be, and they are all base on facts and testing! There's a standard called NCAP, which will test all vehicles according to their standard and rate. So if Proton is rated at no star, then they should analyse the result, not banning someone's program here and fire him/her back!

That's also the reason why Proton until today still producing cars from jungle! That's why Proton still need to depend on government's resources to survive, to maintain and to keep the business running!

I know many of you out there would shoot me, but I couldn't care any less, neither could I care anymore! Fact is fact! Truth is truth!

No comments: