Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gym again after 2 months break

After more than 2 months absent from gym, today went back again for light jog for a start, as I'm not sure how my stamina is now. Fortunately I could run continuously for around 40 min, with 5km covered altogether.

There are much changes inside the gym from my last visit, especially the people. I see a lot of new faces, and there are more new equipments for members to use. One thing I would want to complaint is that equipments are placed too close to each other.

Having said so there are still full of people using the equipments, and certain equipments needed to be queueing up for your turn. So I became a temporary spy, looking around what's going on within the gym.

Nice going back into gym, and can't wait to go again tomorrow! Will try out cycling and weight lifting then!

No comments: