Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sad To Part With My Mean Machine

It's a sad day for me yesterday after parting with my beloved mean machine! After more than 3 yrs, our relationship is finally come to an end!

I love the mean machine because she gave me such a powerful feel, such a ride, and also such an enjoyment while riding on it! She has taken me to so many places and although sometimes I need to maintain her and that cost me quite a lot, yet I am happy with it and I have no complaint about it.

Since last few months when my parents started to urging me to get rid off my mean machine, I think I wouldn't get rid of her because I love her so much, and I have a good memories with her! But I can't stand the nagging from my parents, and also my lover, hence I have to, although do not want to sell it! What I mean all this is my beloved car!

They always wanted me to sell my car because there's an extra car at home, and theoractically the extra car maintenance should be lower than mine, but in actual the extra car doesn't neccessary lower maintenance than conti!

So yesterday the mean machine finally taken by the buyer, and I think I can finally have a peachful rest at home since there won't be any nagging for a while! Yet there's another nagging comes up! They hinted me to trade in this extra Jap marque for another Jap marque. That's where the dilemma is.

Personally after driving the conti car, I tested a few Japanese car like Civic, Altis, Accord and Camry, I still think there's something lack in those Japanese marque, which also prompt me not to change my current old car. I would rather stick to this old car till I get my next car, which will be a conti car.

Now it's the 2nd day without seeing the mean machine and I started to miss my mean machine. I just hope it is not too long I will get another meaner machine than this, and I just wish there won't be nagging around between now and then!

No comments: