Friday, December 21, 2007

Comment on I am Legend

After watching the movie "I am Legend", it is quite a dissapointment to me. From advert and preview, it has been made to impress and thinking that it is such an exciting movie to be watched. After watching it, it is kind of boring towards the ending, and that I have the impression that the director just want to conclude the movie soonest possible, and Will Smith just has to detonated the bomb and all infected devils will be death with him. Comparing to The National Treasure 2 I watch yesterday, it is a much nicer and exciting and attactive movie. There is no bore scene from the beginning till the end, and in between there include some comedy and hillarious scene together. After watching these 2, I would prefer the National Treasure 2 than I am Legend

No comments: