Friday, December 21, 2007

Company Policy During Working Hours

I wonder what's the actual company policy during working hours? Are employees forbidden to talk to personal friends or issues during working hours? Is it against general rules and regulation of company if talking to personal friends?

Those who know could you kindly advise if this is correct. When I went back to ex-company, the ex-director told that he seen me picking up phone from personal friends during working hours, and that I was seen doing some personal banking issues during working hours. What really gets to my nerve is that I was told I not suppose to talk anything personal during our way to site for meetings or inspections.

At first I was quite mad about such comment, but after few seconds, I think this is the most outragous and hilarious thing that could happen to me and worse I heard it from a company's director. So anyone outthere could help explain the rules. Thanks

No comments: