Saturday, August 2, 2008

Busy like hell!

I've been busy for the last 3-4 weeks on my jobs. Yes my jobs!

I'm currently employed as a consultant, and at the same time I'm setting up a new company with my friend. As all know initially it'll be difficult and all things need to be done by ourselve. So we're doing most of the things by ourselve.

It's been 3 weeks since I have a nice and soundly sleep. I slept only 3-4 hrs a day for the last 3 weeks, and now I'm afraid my body can't take it no more. Mentally I don't feel tired, but I know my body is feeling the stress, tiredness, fatigue etc. I just afraid I would one day just collapse like that.

But my question is whether this is worth it? Or should I just quit one and concentrate on my own business and career? If I must choose, I'll definitely choose to run my own business because whatever I make will be mine! Fortunately I still have a very little of margin so I just try to hang on both until the very end before releasing the other!

Running a company is not easy, and if I just quit and go on my own from the beginning, there'll be overheads incurred, and this may burden the company. That's the reason I will hang on to the current job until the project started to run. Fortunate for me I got a contract, which I am already fully concentrated on.

Just timing isn't quite there yet! But soon the time will come!

No comments: