Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Effect of Fuel Price Reduction

How much can you save on your petrol bill per full tank after fuel price had been decreased by RM0.15 per litre for normal Shell Super RON95 and RM0.10 for Shell V-Power.

I am a V-power user through and through. I've been using it eversince I bought my car more than 2 1/2 yrs ago. When fuel price is at RM2.15 per litre, I was paying around RM110 per full tank of fuel. After price hike to RM3.15 per litre, I was paying around RM160 per full tank, which is an increased of around RM50.00 per full tank.

When Bodohwi announced a decreased in fuel price by RM0.15 for normal fuel, I thought it would be the same for V-power but found out V-power only reduced by RM0.10, which mean I only save around RM5 per tank.

So I wonder how this moron can work out that the reduction in fuel price by such small margin would help cutting down inflation rate. Remember that all other sectors increased their price when fuel price hike, but will never cut their price when fuel price down!

Let's face this reality. These people are the real robber!

No comments: