Thursday, November 15, 2007

Congrates to AirAsia

AirAsia has won the Asia-Pacific Aviation's Airline of the Yr 2007. This shows that they can now being consider as one of the best airliners and for the last 2 to 3 yrs, they keep on improving their services. That's a good sign and we can expecting more improvement from AirAsia.

I remember not so long ago, impression on AirAsia is they are just a low-cost carrier, delay and cancellation of flights is just a normal cases. Recently I did use AirAsia's service and I found that their service has improved by a lot and flight delay/cancellation has reduced significantly as well. They are getting new planes delivery all the time and I believe sooner their plane will be much comfortable.

Price wise they no doubt is a lot cheaper than other airliners because they are operating at a low-cost concept, but comparing to Europe's low-cost airliners, my comment is AirAsia has a better service than their Europe conterpart! (This is purely my personal observation and thought)

Again congrates to AirAsia!

No comments: