Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lee Chong Wei won again!

First of all I would like to congrate Lee CW for winning the French Open Badminton Championship. Well done boy!

I would like to stress a thing about Chong Wei is: Whenever he loses to an opponent, there bound to be some excuse for the lost. If it hadn't been for that reason, he would have won all competitions he participated in. Is that really possible? Come on Chong Wei. Face the thruth. You are No. 2 in the ranking and even 1st rank player do not win all competitions he participated, let alone you Mr Lee "Kampung Boy" Chong Wei.

I remember last week whe he lost to Bao Chunlai during the Danish Open Championship, he blamed it on his knee injury and it might affecting his performance in the French Open. Quite lucky enough your knee heal quicker than you thought, and also everybody in Malaysia. And you won the French Open by beating Bao Chunlai in the final so easily. It proved you are a class above Mr. Bao, just it is unfortunate you injured your knee, otherwise it would have been you that wins the Danish Open rather than Lin Dan because you are so confident of beating Lin Dan.

Lee CW is such pityful cry-baby. If you think you are top of the world, then you should prove it everytime you step on court, not blaming this or that after defeats, and praise your effort when wins. That's a very unprofessional act and it's a huge disgrace for me as a chinese. Chinese always have the guts to take praises as well as criticisms. I don't see that charateristic in Chong Wei mainly because of his ................ correct! Coach. Why is beyond my writing. Just imagine yourself.

So I am not happy at all even if Chong Wei wins all the Open Championships and Master Series titles, and fail to live up to expectation in big tournaments. For me a great player is who can perform to the highest level at the highest level of tournaments. So unless Chong Wei wins the major tournament, he is just a "Jaguh Kampung" to me forever and ever!

Buk-up Ching Wei! Prove me wrong! (I doubt you can. Sorry!)

1 comment:

anthraxxxx said...

Well you know, most malaysian sportsmen are active practitioners in faultology.