Sunday, November 25, 2007

Scratch-and-Win Syndicates

It has been so long since the scratch-and-win syndicates being exposed yet there are still so many people being trapped into such scams. Why? There's only one answer for it - GREED.

Human after all are still human, and majority, if not all will tend to have such greedy character within themselve. I've always read on newspaper that this or that person was conned in to scratch-and-win tricks, people using this tricks to conned me into such purchase etc. If the person is not greed and listen to such attractive prizes, do you think he or she would falls into such trap?

Therefore what I would like to say here is we must be alert at all time and be clear if there is really such easy money or prize to be won, like chinese always said " Is there such big frog jumping around the streets". Government or authority can only do a limited job with such syndicate and at the end, it still all depend on the person itself to prevent the syndicate to succeed in what they are expert in.

I don't mind sharing some of the tips to break their tricks. As a lot of people knows, these people, especially youngster are purposed trained to carryout such act. All you need to do is to break their sequences and ask them some unexpected question at different time. Also ask them the same question and various time again and again, sometimes with different wording. I personally faced these youngster before and they surrounded me, but somehow I could asked them some tricky questions, and they gave me different answers so I told them just to p***ed off because it's not a geniun contest.

So hope this will bring some "innocent" victims to their attention to avoid being tricked into the scam.

No comments: