Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Mat Rempit Caused Incident

Has our government approved Mat Rempits? Are they now officially granted permit to carryout their stunt on the street and gathering in group around town or somewhere? Last week another sad case of couple being killed and injured respectively by Mat Rempit gangs who trying to grab the lady from the victim's bike.

Such scenario will not be seen years ago, but sadly now it happened every now and then. Our lives are worthless now as compare to previously. Mat Rempits growth intensively over the last few months thank to one of the comment made by one of our minister, that she was once Mat Rempit as well, and that they may one day become our Prime Minister bla bla bla... All nonsense and brainless talk.

If our authority still doing what they are doing now, I'm sure one day Mat Rempit will really ruled the country and by then it'll be too late to contained such problem by the authority. Since authority has done nothing, I would be more grateful to carryout such action if I'm a Mat Rempit since no one care to catch us.

In saying that, as an Anti-Mat Rempit group of people, I would say I would be very greatful to knock them down whenever I sees them on the road, and if they are carrying out dangerous stunts on the road. In one of my previous blog, I said I hoped these Mat Rempits would behave themselve on the road in order to save their own life, but now I must re-iterate the statement. Beware of me coming! If I see you guys weaving along highway, where you suppose to ride in the motorcycle lane, I will not hesitate to knock you over without a single feel of sympathy towards you!

Maybe we should set an award to citizen who knock down most Mat Rempits for a certain period of time. That would be great in helping reduce problems caused by them and also put them off road or think twice before doing so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advise - migrate yourself to a better country.

Anonymous said...

Hey ! UMNO sends Mat Rempits overseas. To all Mat Rempits who become Mat Rempits because life is just so bored, sign up to become UMNO members and then you all get to enjoy the good life.