Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Driving along Federal Highway!

Everyday I had to drive pass Federal Highway to and from work. It's been long since I noticed that motorcyclists like to ride on the main road, when there are motor lanes being provided.

I'm wondering if someone gets knock down by vehicle, are the drivers facing any legal penalty? Who is actually at fault if car accidentally hit a bike or hit by a bike? Bikers should not be at the main lanes in the first place, and when accident happen, they should be the one to be blame, not driver.

If I were driving on the road where motor lane is provided, I would not hesitate even a little bit to force them off road as they are endanger our life, not the other way round. Secondly if they think their life is worth that, then go ahead and I'm sure something really bad and serious is waiting for them ahead.

Hope you all bikers would appreciate and love your life. And also don't wave in between cars when riding on highways, car might not see you as you get closer to cars.

No comments: