Sunday, March 30, 2008

My KK Trip!

Just came back from KK trip and it's really an exortic memory for me!

Just about 10 years ago I told my friends very firmly that I will never reach the peak of Mt Kinabalu because I'm not physically fit to walk all the way up there. But last Saturday, I did it. I manage to go through the difficulties of long walking hours, thin air, sleepiness, difficulty in breathing and tireness, I manage to conquer the height of Mount Kinabalu.

There's some self satisfaction for being able to climb the heighest mountain in SEA, and secondly I can really enjoy the nice view from the height of mountain downwards and seeing virtually the whole of KK town. It looks so small our human being and nature from top, and I really can't imagine how I manage to go all the way up.

Now that I finally reach the top, I don't think I will ever go for another mountain climbing trip in the near future, and now is looking for new adventure stuff to explore.

P/s: Maybe will post some photos here at a later date/blog

No comments: