Sunday, July 27, 2008

Best car manufacturing Islamic Country

Iran President said few days ago Malaysia is the best car producing country among all Islamic country, and I suppose this would breath some relief to all Proton's executives's mind for at least a little while to get themselve off the Mercedes-Perdana saga in Terengganu.

But wait a seconds. I just wondering how many Islamic country in the world that actually producing cars? After cracking my head for 2 days, I think I can't find any other than Malaysia. So does this mean Malaysia is the only Islamic country that producing cars? If yes I think what the Iranian President said is very positively and definitely correct!

It's kind of a sacarstic comment made, and if you don't listen careful enough you may take it as a compliment, which I think Malaysians are generally accepted that statement!

No comments: