Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A real bad day for me

It had all gone very wrong from the very first thing this morning. My car stalled just less than a km out from my house, and I need to wait and go back home to change for another car.

When I was about to take a train to work, rather than driving, I received call from mechanic that they identified the faulty part that caused the car to stalled and I called to search for the part and found. So last minute I changed my mind to drive to office instead.

Just at the workshop, I was about to leave, I knocked my head against the ever dangerous forklift. It's no other part but the blade of it. So immediately I felt some numb and pain on my forehead, and I could felt some blood rushing down my hand.

Then I slowly open up and wiped out the running blood, I thought it stop and when looked down, some blood dripped onto the ground. Then I knew something serious to it. When the people around help to wipe the blood and checked, it's a deep cut on my forehead, and they used some cotton wool to cover it up and stick with a plaster. Then I went to clinic immediately for some minor treatment. Finally all was over with 4 stitches on my forehead now!

Conclusion for my day: Forklift blade is harder than the head. Probably just recently watch Hancock and am testing against something SMALL first. So my advise is do not imitate Hancock or your HAND will surely be holding your COCK if you bang your head against forklift. Haha... watch too much movie nowadays!

Something for a laugh!

No comments: