Friday, July 18, 2008

How far more can car travel before reserved petrol runs out?

Here's a question. How much is in the reserved petrol tank for Perodua Myvi? How far can it travel before reserved petrol runs out dry?

My Myvi has been on reserved, where indicator is blinking since Tuesday. When it started blink, I was in Subang area. I travelled to PJ SS2, then came back to Klang. Without refuelling, I travelled about another 25km to 30 km between then and yesterday.

Finally yesterday evening, as I was on my way to evening walk in the park, the car came to complete halt, where it couldn't be start, no fuel coming through at all, and I need my cousin to buy me a about 4.5L (3 x 1.5L mineral water bottle) to filled up and went to petrol station.

So that's basically how much can it travel with reserved fuel!

Do you mind to share your experience if you had experienced the same before.

Thank you

2 comments:

Phil said...

Ha ha ha, you actually tell the whole world that you ran out of petrol. ???

M-Factor said...

Ops... really!!!

Wanted to try but forgotten to put spare in car. :)

That's y stuck!