Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wedding Photo Shoot

Last weekend I finally went for my wedding photo shoot session. It's a once in a life time thingy and I'm so excited about it! I'd been waiting for this day for 3 months plus since I signed up the package, and when it comes, I'm feeling really exciting.

So on that day I actually woke up before 6am whereas the photo session will not come until 9:30am. Anyhow I started to preparing all stuffs required and packing them into luggage one by one, imagining what I'm gonna look like, how I will look like in the photo, how my fiancee looks like, are we gonna have a beautiful album for our good rememberance etc....

As for the whole session, I just cut it short. Just brief about the outdoor session. We went to Ulu Yam area for the outdoor session and it just looks normal and nothing special. But from the previous customer's photo albums, we could see it was nicely done up and it looks more like Sakura than normal trees here. We also went to a stream for shooting as well, there are many people picnic and camping there.

We just ignore all of them and prepared for our nicest moment there. Hopefully the effect will be as natural as it could be would do. Now I can't wait for the viewing of whole photo taken and then the album made.

2 comments:

mangchikla said...

Dude, how come no photo maaa..aiyaaaa, die la like thiss....;-)

M-Factor said...

Releks bro mangchikla. Js finished, nt yet view. Will post some after got the softcopy of it! :-)