Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Mt Kinabalu Trip in Progress

I'd just been to Mt Kinabalu recently and the experience is so nice and memorable. At first I said that'll be my only time to climb up to the highest summit of SEA, and would never try again there largely due to the difficulties faced and tireness upon return from Mt Kinabalu.

Barely a month after returning, I am now planning to climb again the same mountain partly because there are few other friends who's interested in going, and also I want to set a time to challenge myself to reach the lodge and summit within a certain time. So hopefully everything will be as plan and will then arrange for the trip to climb the mountain again.

Another reason is the previous time when reach the summit, I was so exhausted and didn't really enjoy the sunrise then. All I know was from dark, we climbed and climbed, and at the end we see the bright side of the summit, so do the whole KK. Therefore I've set myself another target - To reach the summit before sunrise, rest and really enjoy the view there!

No comments: