Thursday, May 1, 2008

Motocycle Riders!

Motocycle riders nowadays are putting their own lifes at stake when riding along the motorways. Most notably on Federal Highway.

I'm a Federal Highway user everyday, and I'd seen a lot of riders riding in the middle of the highway eventhough government has built a motorcycle lane for them. Why do they still want to ride on the outside? Is there anyone can stop them from riding outside on highway? What did all these sleeping policemen do?

Wednesday evening on my way home, when I drive along the middle lane, one stupid cyclist who's riding in the middle lane as well harsh braking suddenly eventhough there's nothing in front of him, which causing me nearly crash into him. I was just about 1 - 2 ft away from his tail of bike. Then he started to signalling some bad gesture towards me, looks as if I'm in the wrong! I was mad for that little moment, then just hold back my temper.

That stupid moron should feel lucky I've not crash into his back, otherwise it's not his time to signal bad gesture at me, but someone else gesturing at him! Worst still when traffic smoother out, he waited for me and waving out in front of me again trying to cause some trouble at me!

This time he'd misjudge his timing! He nearly crashing into my side of car, and there's another lorry next to him. He's stucked in between 2 big monsters and this time he scared the hell out of himself. Right after both us passed him by, he slowed down significantly into emergency lane, and probably he's thought of death at that moment of madness of his moron self!

Just before reaching home, witness another accident involving motorcycle again. This time a family of 3, Father and 2 daughters came out from a junction, were knocked from the rear by a car, who's on the main road! The 2 youths doesn't have a helmet on them, and lucky enough they'd escaped with minor scratches only. Car was badly damage, as it'san Iswara, which is fame for its Milo Tin body! What happened if it's at higher speed? What if the 2 youths knock against some dangerous or sharp part of materials?

Riders should be more concern about their own safety and must remember it's them protecting the vehicle, unlike car's protecting us! So to riders, please love your own lifes, and always safety first! We drivers' are tired enough concentrating on our own driving, more so we need to look after you!

No comments: