Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dangerous Road Condition

I think I am just one of the unlucky road user yesterday.

As I was driving out from SMART tunnel, suddenly there's a spray of sands from the front vehicle, and those stone chips just hitting my car front! I didn't bother because it's just one of those norm thing happen along highway! When stopped, I notice my car's fog lamp has been broken by the stones earlier. Damn it!

This is just one of the things shows our highway or road is actually not up to standard. It's too dangerous for bikers riding along the road because they might be hit by the stone sprays. Highway company has been charging us skyhigh toll fare, and they are doing a lousy job in keeping the road safe, moreover to road users.

I believe there are many road users like me everyday out there yet could not let out their frustration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sami quit lo... Well, even if he haven't he would have point at someone else la... Same same...